Best java learinng Institute---"JAVA LEARNING CENTER"

Discussion in 'Java Training Institutes' started by rajeshjha09, Jun 17, 2009.

1. rajeshjha09

rajeshjha09 New Member

if realy you want to learn java with j2ee and j2me you have to join in "java learning center, ramtulsi appartment, near axis bank atm, hmt main road, matikarae, bangalore....
    phone no - 080-41207999/41275999/40926699. Not other then this is good for java....i am not the broker, not from the side of management....i am the student studying there and very confident about my comming future....
    Good thing is that new batch is going to start from 18 june 2009 at 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm timing. you can see the details on www.jlcindia.com.
    All the java latest technologies going to cover in 6-7 month of java learning.
    like--
    Core java, JDBC, Servlet, JSP, Struts 1.2/2.0, EJB-2.0/3.0, Hibernate 3.0, JSF, Spring 3.0, Ajax, JavaScript, XML, WebServices, JUnit, CVS, Log4j, Ant, Eclipse, NetBean and many more ... Best thing that you will get the live example by sir and will get assignments time to time to improve your technical scill..
    So my suggestion is don't west your time and hurry to take admission now only before the batch will full, if you are really hungry for the java technology. Best of Luck....
    if realy you want to learn java with j2ee and j2me you have to join in "java learning center, ramtulsi appartment, near axis bank atm, hmt main road, matikarae, bangalore....
    phone no - 080-41207999/41275999/40926699. Not other then this is good for java....i am not the broker, not from the side of management....i am the student studying there and very confident about my comming future....
    Good thing is that new batch is going to start from 18 june 2009 at 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm timing. you can see the details on www.jlcindia.com.
    All the java latest technologies going to cover in 6-7 month of java learning.
    like--
    Core java, JDBC, Servlet, JSP, Struts 1.2/2.0, EJB-2.0/3.0, Hibernate 3.0, JSF, Spring 3.0, Ajax, JavaScript, XML, WebServices, JUnit, CVS, Log4j, Ant, Eclipse, NetBean and many more ... Best thing that you will get the live example by sir and will get assignments time to time to improve your technical scill..
    So my suggestion is don't west your time and hurry to take admission now only before the batch will full, if you are really hungry for the java technology. Best of Luck....

JOIN NOW...

2. love_reza

love_reza New Member

Dear Sir,
    Your Website is nt openning??

3. sm2345110

sm2345110 Member

I would like to suggest for CETPA Infotech which is the largest training company for any kind of training like as :- JAVA Training , Python Training , PHP Training and also related with the Embedded system training. CETPA provides the sound effective classes with live project training and also provides the training certificate from the oracle for JAVA. so i think this is the right way for increasing the skills about JAVA.

visit and get to know more :- JAVA Training classes

All the Best ! :)