Re: Good Java Inst in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Java Training Institutes' started by shiva226, Apr 14, 2014.

1. shiva226

shiva226 New Member

Hi.

I am from Electricals backround. I don't know anything about Jav/J2EE.
    I visited Arcus InfoTech institute. The course fees is Rs 9,800/-. They are saying that, they will show placements.
    I am in dilama to join or not.
    My time is wasting. Please reply me..

Is Arcus Infotech is the better institute for Java/J2EE?
    I would like to join in it.

Please reply me.

2. akhil143

akhil143 New Member

Hi buddy,

TalentSprint is good institute for Java. i joined 3 months ago the faculty's are 8-10yrs experienced, they cover all topics including advanced concepts. they also provide practical classes they assigned in real time projects, tasks & moc interviews etc... realy i feel like trainee that i'm working in corporate.
    after the course they offed placements in MNC's like TechM, Infosys, CMS etc.... i'm very happy and satisfied with training becoz i got placed.

So i suggest to everyone TalentSprint is best training center for Java

Thanks to TalentSprint. :)

3. TalentSprint

TalentSprint New Member

Hello Students,

TechnoChoice offers industry-focused training targeting the employment opportunities for professionals. With innovative pedagogical techniques and practical tools, we impart quality education. Our experienced instructors and top infrastructural facilities ensure quality and effective training.

For professional and Advanced Industry Certification, Java, Core Java, Advanced Java courses contact talentsprint.

Visit: TalentSprint

KVR enclave,
    A3, 3rd floor,
    Besides Gurudwara,
    Above Bata Showroom,
    Ameerpet - 500016.
    Mobile:9701144233
    Phone:040 43 53 6600 / 040 43 53 6612 / 040 4018 0566 / 040 4002 4802
    COURSE : IT

4. sm2345110

sm2345110 Member

Hi ,
    I would like to convey for 6 Months Training about JAVA from biggest training company which is the name of CETPA Infotech. CETPA is the best reason of get the 100% placement and for java provides the oracle certification which is very valuable for carrier point of view. visit and get to know more .