About Fake Experience

Dear Sir,

Sir I have a year gap of two years. I am very good at java and j2ee. Also I have arranged a fake experience certificate for me because my carrier is not so good and i didn't get any job. So now what i have to do for getting a job. please anyone help me . How i should prepare myself. please help me in this regard.....
email- swapneswar85@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Sir I have a year gap of two years. I am very good at java and j2ee. Also I have arranged a fake experience certificate for me because my carrier is not so good and i didn't get any job. So now what i have to do for getting a job. please anyone help me . How i should prepare myself. please help me in this regard.....
Hi, i too having a 1 year gap as i'm a 2009 passed out.
So i'm planning to take project handling training and then want to search with 1+ exp.
I am in banglore. I came to know about 1 company which will take 5000Rs as reg and after giving 15 days training they will put us on their projetc, but no stipend will be provided.They will show placement also.If you are intereseted means you just mail me at mrehana.59@gmail.com
I'll give that company details

reerr

Hi, i too having a 1 year gap as i'm a 2009 passed out.
So i'm planning to take project handling training and then want to search with 1+ exp.
I am in banglore. I came to know about 1 company which will take 5000Rs as reg and after giving 15 days training they will put us on their projetc, but no stipend will be provided.They will show placement also.If you are intereseted means you just mail me at mrehana.59@gmail.com
I'll give that company details
Dear Sir,

Sir I have a year gap of two years. but its not good
helllo all

Hello swapneswar,
If u hv good knowledge on java specially struts,Hibernate,spring and webservices ,then happily u can claim gap as experience...dont feel shame or hesitate ..try to hv brief idea about project & try be strong in technology practically ......
for any help & suggestions u can also contact on: infoakhileshpandey@gmail.com

Hi Sir,
i am Raj, i have one year gap. i passed b.tech in 2010. i know struts and hibernate upto the required. now i am doing one java project since four months.As i have poor communication skill, i am getting fear to attend fake interviews. can u explain me how to introduce myself(as a experience guy) to inverviewer. and how to start about project. i know project domain knowledge and modules(in development area). can u give me any tips.
guide me : java.raj5B5@gmail.com

Hi all, Myself Nisha Agarwal,2007 passout(ECE), I also sound good in struts,hibernate,spring,j2ee etc.I also have 2 year experience in java domain with cognizant(CTS) but i left the job in 2009 because of maternity+family management. Now i want to start up my career again but the problem is i hav 3 yr gap.Please suggest me what should i do now???? I have qualified so many interviews but not getting the offer letter just because of my year gap...Please help me regarding this????

hi,
i m amit i have done my bca in 2011. i have strong knowledge of core and advance java. i have good command on spring and hibernate. As you know
that there no fresher level entry on java. but i want my career in java.
so please suggest me how i can get oppotunity on java.

now i am doing one java project since four months.As i have poor communication skill, i am getting fear to attend fake interviews. can u explain me how to introduce myself(as a experience guy) to inverviewer. and how to start about project. i know project domain knowledge and modules(in development area). can u give me any tips. 3d printing

Last edited:
hello,can anybody help me to get a fake experience certificate on java.because i got 2 years gap from my education and i lost my fresher so,i had to choose this step .and i am very good at technical on java.i am from hyderabad. if anybody get rid off out of this please mail me:venkatganji44@gmail.com
thank you,