(FRESHERS) 'APPCHANT' : Off-Campus : Internships (Multiple Skills) @ Bangalore

ChetanaS

Administrator
Staff member
AppChant

- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...

Dear ChetanaS,

We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com

(Freshers) Off-Campus : Internships - iOS, Android, JAVA (Webservices) @ Bangalore

Note from Company: This is a direct job. There will NOT be any Training/ Recruitment/ Registration/ Consulting fees collected from candidates before/after the placement.

Note from ChetanaS: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply through ChetanaS at given URL/EMAIL, and Only shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview.

Greetings to ChetanaS from AppChant ! Free Full Time Training on iOS / Android / Webservices Developer Junior.

Job Position : INTERNSHIP

Job Designation : Free Internship - iOS, Android, JAVA (Webservices)

Job Category : IT | Software

Interview Location : Bangalore, Karnataka

Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka

Note: Only those willing to relocate to BANGALORE should apply.

Number of Vacancies : 3

Desired Experience : 0 Years

Who is Eligible :
# Freshers who I Having Good Marks/ Talented Students are welcome

Overview :
# We are 2 Years Startup, We are growing slowly, We are small team.

Why we are doing this :
# We have seen good talented engineers are working on CallCenters and other places and wasting their carrier, We wanted to give a opportunity to those peoples and trying to help them to learn the industry and get settled on their core jobs.
# We are having only few Seats/Space available for this opportunity.

Skill Set, Experience Needed :
# We are looking Freshers, Can Completed on Any Year Only from IT/CSE/MCA Graduates

Frequently Asked Question :
1)Is training Free? Why is it? Should I give any money?
ITs 0 cost, No Bond, No certificates submission, We have few seats empty in our office, we would like to make it use of giving training to someone who deserves it.

2)If I get a job somewhere, while I am in training?
We will be happier than you, Our goal is to give a best talented engineer to the society.

3)What is Training Duration?
We give you space, we suggest you to learn ASAP and get some job, Otherwise, you can stay until you get the job.
It's not an hourly basis training, You will be considered equal to our employees, Come to Morning spend time on learning technologies until you are tired.

4)Who is eligible for this?
We like to give this opportunity especially for Financially Low / Lower Middle-class Students, But they must have good academic records, and average/good at programming.
However this is not a constraint, we want to help talented students to get job.

5)I am not in Bangalore, What shall I do?
We welcome fresh graduates from anywhere in India, All you must have is hope.
Make sure you ready to relocate to nearby by office, ready to bear some PG accommodation expenses, Apply with confidence.

6)Do you prefer a particular state/mother tongue, etc..?
We are Good people who wants to help some true talents, we don't see your color, state, language. All you need is to have a good brain and heart.

8)I am not IT/CSE/MCA Graduate, Can I apply for this?
We strongly suggest to concentrate on your core jobs, Its not that easy to train you guys on programming.
In short please don’t apply.

- Must Send Your Resume to below mentioned EMail ID along with Cover Letter.
- A Cover Letter must contain, why are you eligible for this position, and tell about your father/mother and family background, Tell us what were you doing from the day one you completed your engineering.

- Dont apply when you dont have cover letter, we dont even read them,
- Use of Cover Letter is to understand why are eligible compared to 1000 of applications.

Note: Please don't walkin to the Office, We will review your Cover Letters carefully, and then we will call you.

How to Apply for this Job ?

* This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply at given Email Id, and Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.

* Please apply ONLY IF you have above mentioned skills. Clearly mention the same in your resume. Otherwise, your resume will NOT be considered.

If eligible, Please send your resume at : appchant_in@ChetanaSforum.com

Job Code : CHETANAS

Please mention the Subject Line of your Email in the below format :

[ Job Code ] - [ Job Position ] - [ Your Current Location ] - [ Qualification | Branch ] - [ Year of Passout ] - [ Years of Experience ]

Examples :

CHETANAS - INTERNSHIP - Bangalore - B.Tech (CSE) - 2017 - 0 Years

CHETANAS - INTERNSHIP - Bangalore - B.Tech (CSE) - 2016 - 6 months

* You must apply exactly in the above mentioned format only. Otherwise, resumes will NOT be considered.

Please do not forget to furnish the following details in the body of your mail. This is very IMPORTANT.

Full Name | Date of Birth:
Highest Qualification | Branch | Year of Passout:
College Name | University Name:
Aggregate % in 10th:
Aggregate % in 12th:
Aggregate % in Graduation | Post-Graduation:
Your Technical Skills:
Any Courses/Certifications Completed:
Your Current Location:
Willing to relocate? (Yes/No):
Contact Email Id:
Contact Numbers:

Important Note from ChetanaS : If you get a failure notice or unable to apply, Please check detailed instructions here.