• Dear Guest, Please do NOT forget to join our JAVA JOBS (ONLY) FACEBOOK GROUP to be aware of latest JAVA openings, and you may also post any JAVA related queries/jobs.

(FRESHERS) 'TRACXN TECHNOLOGIES' : BE / BTECH / MCA / BSC / BCA / MSC / ME : Automation Engineers @ Bangalore

Cherry

(FRESHERS) 'TRACXN TECHNOLOGIES' : BE / BTECH / MCA / BSC / BCA / MSC / ME : 2016 / 2017 / 2018 Passout : Automation Engineers @ Bangalore

Tracxn Technologies Pvt Ltd

Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for investors in the startup ecosystem. We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe.

We use state-of-the-art technology to track millions of interesting companies globally and our sector - expert team aims to identify major investment opportunities.

Some of our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.

(0-1 Years) BE / BTECH / MCA / BSC / BCA / MSC / ME : 2016 / 2017 / 2018 Passout : Automation Engineers @ Bangalore

Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL/EMAIL and Only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.

Job Position : Automation Engineer

Job Designation : Software Developer

Job Type : Full Time, Permanent

Job Category : IT | Software

Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka

Desired Experience : 0 to 1 Year

Who Should Apply :
# 0 - 1 year experience
# Graduates of 2016, 2017 and 2018
# BE, BTECH, BSC, MSC, BCA, MCA, ME
# Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
# Candidates who are working in Non-IT and willing to shift to IT Field can also apply

Skills Required :
# Strong analytical and problem solving skills
# Ability to write code quickly and cleanly and willingness to learn
# Fluent in any programming language (C, C++, Java, .NET, etc.)

What can you expect at Tracxn?
# 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) - 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
# Meritocracy Driven
# High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential

How to Apply for this Job ?

Apply Online Here

Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed. Also, apply only if you absolutely meet the eligibility criteria.

Last edited by a moderator: