• Dear Guest, Please do NOT forget to join our JAVA JOBS (ONLY) FACEBOOK GROUP to be aware of latest JAVA openings, and you may also post any JAVA related queries/jobs.

(FRESHERS) Walk-In @ "VERSABIT TECHNOLOGIES" (StartUp Company) : JAVA : 2007 / 2008 Passout : On 23 Aug 2008

ChetanaS

Administrator
Staff member
VERSABIT TECHNOLOGIES (Start-Up Company) ( http://www.versabit.com )
More JAVA JOBS & FAQ @ http://www.JavaKen.com
Exclusive for Chetanaites...

About Company: Versabit Technologies is a small start-up company and are in to product development. Employee strength of around 20. The current product/platform we are working on is http://www.snapwiz.com (Complete community based platform).

Software Engineers/Programmers - JAVA - 8 position (Freshers)

Designation: Software Engineer
Role: Development

Desired Skills: http://www.ChetanaS.org
- Any graduation (BE / B.Tech / MCA / BSc...) who has completed JAVA / J2EE course (JAVA certification preferred).
- 2007 / 2008 Passout
- Should stay long time with the company and give commitment for at least 2 years.
- Minimum Skill Sets: Good Object Orient Programing Concepts (OOPs), JAVA, RDBMS and Web Technologies
- Additional Skill Sets: Good Logical Programmer

Company Commitments : It's for a direct job with our company. NO training / recruitment fee will be charged. 3 months initial training will be provided by company. Based on the performance & skills we review package (good software industrial level salary) and try to give more opportunities to explore/learn cutting edge skill sets

Current Project : e-Learning platform - Web Technologies - Java, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, HTML, DHTML, XML, Ajax, Flex, Flash, etc,

Interview Procedure:
We have three rounds of interview
1. Written (Test Basics Skills & Object Orient Programing Concepts)
2. Technical
3. HR

Job Location: Bangalore
Walk-In Location: Bangalore

Walk-In Date: On 23 Aug 2008 @ 10 AM @ BANGALORE
More JAVA JOBS & FAQ @ http://www.JavaKen.com
Walk-In Venue:
Versabit,
#4, Bull Temple Road,
Basavanagudi,
Bangalore - 560004

Contact Person: (Contact details removed as the Walk-In is completed)

You should Walk-In ONLY IF you have outstanding technical skills in JAVA / J2EE. Otherwise you will NOT be allowed.

Cherry

Re: (FRESHERS) Walk-In @ "VERSABIT TECHNOLOGIES" (StartUp Company) : 2007 / 2008 Passout : On 23, 30 Aug 2008

It's very useful. Thank u very much.

ChetanaS

Administrator
Staff member
Re: (FRESHERS) Walk-In @ "VERSABIT TECHNOLOGIES" (StartUp Company) : 2007 / 2008 Passout : On 23, 30 Aug 2008

Update from Chetana :-

The Walk-In was completed on 23 Aug 2008 and the requirement was fulfilled. No more direct Walk-Ins are allowed.

You can apply at below Email Id if you want to be called for future requirements with this company.

Please submit your CV to : ChetanaS.versabit (at) gmail (dot) com

Job Code: JAVAFRESH

In the subject line, please specify : Job Code, Your Name, Qualification, Technical Skills, Experience, Current Location.

Example of Subject Line:
JAVAFRESH - RaviKumar - B.Tech - J2EE - 0 Years - Bangalore

Important: Emails without above Job Code or Emails without proper Subject Lines will NOT be forwarded to the HR. They will automatically be stopped by our system.

i have six months experience in java and eMatrix. i am 2008 passedout. I did project in Java. The name of the In-House Resource Management System. Front end is Java and Jsp and backend is eMatrix

Hello Sir/Madam

Myself P.Baskar
I completed MCA(2008 batch) in K.S.Rangasamy College Of Technology(under Anna University)

I secured 75% of mark in MCA , secured 73.5% in my undergraduation-B.sc(Elec).

I am a sun certified java programmer.I did my acadamic project in Java/J2EE technology(JSP,Servlets,EJB),Weblogic 8.1,Oracle 9i.

please mail me if you want any requirement for java/j2EE

ThankYou.

Hello ,
I am Ashwin Kumar .I am diploma holder i am SCJP 1.5 certified. i looking for a job in JAVA J2EE.During the course in a Software Development and Traning Centre i have developed a Project named Online E Commerce.I have sound knowledge in technology.Please give me a oppurtunity to attend the interview.

thanks and regards
ASHWIN

ChetanaS

Administrator
Staff member
Update from Recruiter (VERSABIT TECHNOLOGIES) to ChetanaS :-

We conducted a JAVA freshers Walk-In through ChetanaS on 23 Aug 2008.

And we are happy to let you know that we selected 10 JAVA freshers for our company.

We are NOT entertaining any more direct Walk-Ins.

We will inform the job seekers through ChetanaS whenever we have further requirements.

Thank You ChetanaS for all your support in fulfilling our requirements.

-------------

Update from ChetanaS to Job Seekers :-

You can apply at below Email Id if you want to be called for future requirements with this company.

Please submit your CV to : ChetanaS.versabit (at) gmail (dot) com

Job Code: JAVAFRESH

In the subject line, please specify : Job Code, Your Name, Qualification, Technical Skills, Experience, Current Location.

Example of Subject Line:
JAVAFRESH - RaviKumar - B.Tech - J2EE - 0 Years - Bangalore

Important: Emails without above Job Code or Emails without proper Subject Lines will NOT be forwarded to the HR. They will automatically be stopped by our system.

-------------

It's very useful. Thank u very much. please further send such type of walkin.

ChetanaS

Administrator
Staff member
Are you allow me to submit the resume now
Yes, You can submit your resume as mentioned in above posts.
But please note that you will be called up only when there is a further requirement.

ChetanaS

Administrator
Staff member
It's very useful. Thank u very much. please further send such type of walkin.
Hi Ravi,
We (ChetanaS) are trying our best to bring to you some exclusive JAVA requirements.
Just stay tuned to this portal for all updates.