• Dear Guest, Please do NOT forget to join our JAVA JOBS (ONLY) FACEBOOK GROUP to be aware of latest JAVA openings, and you may also post any JAVA related queries/jobs.

Hi Friends I am Looking for a job

Hi everyone der.
I am 2010 passout and I am looking for a job,no location constraints(but south india preferable :)).
So please help me in finding one.:)
If you are aware about good consultancies even that is fine..
Let me Know about anything that you come across, related to this
Thank you

Hi Nishitha !!

You have not mentioned where you are now. Anyway 27th & 28th interviews are there in 3EDGE SOLUTIONS Begumpet, Hyderabad. 3EDGE is a good consultancy, you can trust them. And this drive is especially for 2009 and 2010 passed outs only...

ALL THE BEST

ConceptZ!!Java Training Institute in Bangalore

We are a professional team of people working towards a common goal of providing the best Talent in the industry. ConceptZ offer innovative educational services that include student training for a wide range of career options in Software Industry.

Debugging and Development of Core java with OCJP/SCJP Tricks for beginners & advance learners. This covers all the fundamental aspects on Core java as well Real time Project Exposure with Mocks Tests and Practical Exposure

Courses Details:

Java Developer Stream (Course Duration: 4 Months (4 hrs/day))

• Web technologies
• Java Programming Language
• Project on Core Java
• Database Design
• Application Development using J2EE
• Eclipse IDE Tool
• Tomcat Web Server Tool
• Struts Framework
• Project development with Client’s Interaction
• Project Documentation
• Manual Testing Concepts
• Soft Skills Training
• Interview Facing Techniques
• Resume Development
• Technical Mock Interview
• HR Mock Interview
• Accessing strengths & weakness
• Client Interview Scheduling

In Addition to Basic Stream you should know at least one of below mentioned technologies and this will definitely boost your Job Offerings & Packages Offered.

• Enterprise Java Beans
• Springs
• Hibernate
• Java Design Patterns

Course Structure is divided into 2 parts:

 First Part (Technology Training) will be in Institute.
 Second Part (Client Project Exposure/Development) will be in Company Premises.

Courses are planned similar to that how a software engineer works in a company So that students will real time Project Exposure.

For Complete Course Details, Duration and Batches, visit our Website www dot conceptz dot in

You can reach us Mb.9449905893, 9535052050.

Placement Ratio:

ConceptZ has a very high success rate in providing student placements i.e. on an average we have placed 9 out of 10 students successfully.
ConceptZ has successfully placed over 2000 plus students in various companies across India from 2007.

ConceptZ Training Procedure

Students
Technology Training

Client Projects

SRS Analysis

Project Development

Pilot Project

Final Project

Project Testing

Project Documentation

Placement

What makes us different?

• Experienced trainers and consultants with an experience ranging from 4 years to 25 years
• Our expert instructors, hands-on labs, and superior content provide excellent, results-oriented training
• Our trainers are recognized industry-wide and committed to your success
• Well defined course content and course material
• Well planned practical sessions and assignments for most of the programs
• We practice a hands-on approach to training that makes the subject easy to understand and the skills easy to put to work
• We motivate & provide students with dedicated system and give them hands on experience on projects to work with

Visit Our Website: www dot javaconceptz dot com
You can reach us Mb.9449905893, 9535052050.