• Dear Guest, Please do NOT forget to join our JAVA JOBS (ONLY) FACEBOOK GROUP to be aware of latest JAVA openings, and you may also post any JAVA related queries/jobs.

I am looking for a fresher job. Help me!!

Dear Sir / Mam ,

Myself Suhas, I completed B.E.(ECE) With 67% aggregate and looking to get into IT field. I did course in Java and J2EE.

Moreover i am interested in programming field. I am hard working and smart thinking. My aggregate 67% is really not my knowledge it's more of that because as i was diverted towards blogging, Ebay marketing and so on.. These all results in negative impact on my aggregate.

Being a fresher i am struggling harder to get even into interviews, Because no openings out here. So no openings to sell my knowledge.

It would be very pleased to me if you refer me to your company or suggest me any information about fresher java job openings.

I am looking not for a good salary but for good job designation.

Surely i have a confidence that i will prove myself in IT field. I am very creative in programming languages. Surely i will stand more worthy for company surely.

Thank you.

How are you buddy? I hope you got a job already! However, a man posing as a delivery motorist has taken 2,100 gallons of fuel in a daring Indiana gas heist. Could he have seen a recent episode of "Breaking Bad?"