Java fresher - Will I get openings in Java ?

Hi i am fresher. I am doing java/j2ee course now. After finishing course will I get openings on java ?
Hi Basava,
Currently there seem to be decent number of opportunities for Java freshers. So complete ur course and try for job.

Of course, no one knows about tomorrow. If another company like Lehmann Brothers is bankrupt, the total IT scenario may also change :D

Hi i am fresher. I am doing java/j2ee course now. After finishing course will I get openings on java ?
Hi Basava,

Surely you get a good job in your future,Belive your self to get a good job.keep on trying to get job with lot of Confidence.........Because i got a job after one year.....okva....if you believe yourself you must win your life.......dont ask question like this to others....its your ability to get a job.....

It is not going to down......Still its booming and waiting to give work to the youths like you ok va.............

ALL THE BEST..........

HI dear myself devender same pro. with me i did j2ee and struts but still searching job.i did mca in 2007 but no call .. getting so confuse. what shall i do. should i leave ncr and try any where else like banglore / hydrabad.. through you mesage i need sum suggestion. if any body read this plz suggest me
Thanks

hi devender
Getting job these days is not the probleem the main thing is that how long you stick to ur profile...
if u hav good knowledge on java then u can move to place like ban/hyd or u can appear for certification also...
U can go for teaching on java also. even i hav done that its really a good option to increase ur knowldg...

HI dear myself devender same pro. with me i did j2ee and struts but still searching job.i did mca in 2007 but no call .. getting so confuse. what shall i do. should i leave ncr and try any where else like banglore / hydrabad.. through you mesage i need sum suggestion. if any body read this plz suggest me
Thanks
hi this is sumanth
u first lern spring/hibernet presently all projects do only this tech
ok fine

Thanks
hi deveder i am sumanth .
u r first lern spring and hibernate prasently all projects run on this tech
or u also try to 4+ yrs of exp u put in degree

ok

Thanks
Hi devender,

Ok it’s very good to done J2EE and Struts. But now present companies are looking for people who know Springs and Hibernate also, My advice is to quickly learn Springs and Hibernate also. Java is ever green, always requirement is there for Java. So don’t be feeling you will definitely get a call soon and you will get a job also. You don’t look for more job calls, just if you get even one call also then you are be get ready to prove yourself in interview and you have to get a job. If you are like that definitely you will get a job soon. There is no need to go Hyderabad/ Bangalore, you can try Hyderabad/Bangalore jobs form ur place where you are staying also. Ok keep try for Job you will get a Job.

Thanks
Dude even i am a fresher.. its global crises if tno jobs at ncr then u wont get it either in b'lre or hyderabad.. i m hunting in b'lre itself.. :)

Want help

Hi im ramya, finished M.Sc. IT this year with 80 %. Know java and j2ee (jsp, servlets). No openings in chennai now. Parents insisting me to join as lecturer. Am interested only in company. Then only i can implement my study i think. I hearing some job calls from de company asking security deposit. Is it safe to join those companies. Am ready to join any small concern. What decision to take? Am confusing lot. Help me to take decision.

Re: Want help

Hi im ramya, finished M.Sc. IT this year with 80 %. Know java and j2ee (jsp, servlets). No openings in chennai now. Parents insisting me to join as lecturer. Am interested only in company. Then only i can implement my study i think.
Hi Ramya,
Being 2008 passout with 80 %, you should not worry toomuch.
Put in all your best efforts and you should be able to make it for your dream job.
You can go for Lecturer jobs after 6 months also. First try for a company job at least for 6 months. Then you can decide based on situation.

I hearing some job calls from de company asking security deposit. Is it safe to join those companies. Am ready to join any small concern. What decision to take? Am confusing lot. Help me to take decision.
Never join such companies asking for money. They will eat up your money.
You can join any small company and work even for free. But never pay money to them. And don't submit original certificates for very small companies.

If you have any specific questions, you can reply here.

Hi im ramya, finished M.Sc. IT this year with 80 %. Know java and j2ee (jsp, servlets). No openings in chennai now. Parents insisting me to join as lecturer. Am interested only in company. Then only i can implement my study i think. I hearing some job calls from de company asking security deposit. Is it safe to join those companies. Am ready to join any small concern. What decision to take? Am confusing lot. Help me to take decision.
Hi Ramya,

Now you are fresher na so dont go for that type of companies which are asking security deposit, because we can't trust those companies and we can't say after what will be happened. I saw some people, and one of my friends also deposited money and joined in one company in Hyd, after first two months they paid salary, from 3rd month onwards they are not paying salary so he resigned the job and he was searching for job again. he lost 6-8 months of fresher time bcz of that company.
So my advice is to dont be fall into the dig, and dont waste your valuable time. Now IT-requirement is weak, so just be patience you will definitely get a job. And one more thing, in my opinion it is better to do lecturer job until you get a job. Its very useful to improve your communication skills. You join in any institute as a Java faculty its very advantage for you.

Thank you for useful suggestions. I decide to try company job for six months. I heard having SCJP certif will be advantage. How and where to get it? How much it'll cost? Is there any training centres in chennai to give training to appear for that. Help plz.

Thank you for useful suggestions. I decide to try company job for six months. I heard having SCJP certif will be advantage. How and where to get it? How much it'll cost? Is there any training centres in chennai to give training to appear for that. Help plz.
Hi Ramya,

The cost to do SCJP is around 8,000/-. You can apply for SCJP through NIIT, they will provide application for that and they will take around 8000/-. You can get train for SCJP through NIIT or ur self also by preparing the SCJP books. The book name is Java 2 Sun Certified Programmer & Developer for Java2 by the author KATHY SIERRA.

All The Best

Ramya, Now a days it is Not Good to put money.But it depends on the Company.is it like a consultancy.............

------Sagar

Hi, at first i expect job with high salary. Now i withheld my desire and ready to work in small concern with low salary. I heard calls from some companies asking huge amount. I ignored them, and selectively attend walkins who dont ask money. But they asking tough questions(some of my placed friends saying for fresher none ask this much tough questions. Dont attend those. Its eye wash) and saying if got selected they make a call. But never. How can i identify honest (true) walkins atleast? Help me

Hello, no good company will ask in depth technical questions for fresher. Is it true or not? Just anybody tell.
Hi Ramya,

Don't think like that. We can't say whether they will ask questions easily or depth. But one thing i can tell confidently that they definitely will not ask experienced related questions for Fresher.

Some times interviewers ask depth questions in subjects depending on the requirement, bcz they will test your in-depth knowledge to decide whether he/she can eligible to their current position.

So my advice is to you prepare very well and depth questions for any interview and attend if they will ask any questions then you can answer it confidently. But don’t take light fresher interview as easy, ok you just have it's a tough interview in mind, and go for interview then after your interview over you will feel that's a easy interview.

Ok All The Best..........

Thanks
hi my self shiva i also same problem.but any were this pro is there