Sample Resume for Java Professionals

Hi All,

As promised, I attached my Sample Resume for JAVA Professionals.

This is my own resume I have used when I changed job. It fetched me lot of interview calls at that time :cool:

Important:

- The attached Word Document is Sample Resume only. I have replaced all my original details with dummy details. You need to paste your relevant details in this template to create your own resume.

- This template is for Experienced Java Professionals. However, Java Freshers can also use this with slight modifications.

- If you need any further clarifications, please post a reply to this thread. And I will try to help you.

- Reply to this thread and say 'Thank You' if you like my sample resume :D

Attachments

Re: Java Sample Resume for Experienced Professionals

Some Important Suggestions for Preparing Your Resume :-

- Make sure that your Email Id & Phone Number are absolutely correct. Double check Email Id by sending test email to your Email Id.

- Don't write too lengthy Project Descriptions. Keep them as short as possible. You can explain them in interview, if asked by interviewer.

- Whatever Email Id you give in your resume, do NOT use the same for any other purpose. Do NOT give it for friends, yahoo groups, job forum registrations etc. Keep it exclusively for companies & interviews.

Cherry

- The attached Word Document is Sample Resume only. I have replaced all my original details with dummy details. You need to paste your relevant details in this template to create your own resume.

- This template is for Experienced Java Professionals. However, Java Freshers can also use this with slight modifications.

- If you need any further clarifications, please post a reply to this thread. And I will try to help you.

- Reply to this thread and say 'Thank You' if you like my sample resume :D
Thank You Very Very Much !

hi sureendra iam searching for a job and i completed a course in java and j2ee from NIIT and i am fresher so please suggest me some companies that you know and i hvae a aggregate of 59.97 in my BE

Hello Sir

can you tell some use full java sites for freshers. How to take SCJP exam? I am MCA 2008 passedout candidate. Give me guide lines to get inteview calls sir

class Thanks
{
public static void main(String thks[])
{
System.out.println("YOUR RESUME IS VERY SIMPLE AND VERY WELL ");

System.out.println("THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ");
}
}