• Dear Guest, Please do NOT forget to join our JAVA JOBS (ONLY) FACEBOOK GROUP to be aware of latest JAVA openings, and you may also post any JAVA related queries/jobs.
WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES (www.wipro.com)
JAVA JOBS & FAQ @ http://www.JavaKen.com
Wipro Technologies is a global services provider delivering technology-driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of our clients. Wipro has 55+ ‘Centers of Excellence’ that create solutions around specific needs of industries. Wipro delivers unmatched business value to customers through a combination of process excellence, quality frameworks and service delivery innovation. Wipro is the World's first CMMi Level 5 certified software services company and the first outside USA to receive the IEEE Software Process Award.
Fast Facts
- The largest independent R&D Services provider in the world
- Over half billion revenue from R&D
- Among the top 3 offshore BPO services provider in the world
- A strategic partner to five of the top ten most innovative companies in the world
- Only Indian company to be ranked among the top 10 global outsourcing providers in IAOP's 2006 Global Outsourcing 100 listing
How to Apply for Java Jobs @ Wipro

Go to: Apply Online Here

Search for keyword : JAVA

You can find lot of JAVA jobs for various experience levels.
Apply for suitable ones before they get expired.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have caught my interest for java/j2ee software programmer positions in your company. I have done 10 months Java/J2EE course from NIIT, Bangalore. I believe I could match the requirements of the company.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Arun Kumar

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Sasikumar B.E(C.S.E) / fresher, I am proficient in JAVA/J2EE. I belive my skills are suited for your requirment, if any interview plz call me....

sincerly
(Sasikumar C)

Hello Sir/Madam,

In Brief About Me

* Experience 3.4 Years.

* Expertise in Java,J2EE, Struts, Jsp, Servlet, Jstl, Jdbc, Xml, Ajax, Dwr,Web
Sevices, JavaScript.

* 1.4 SCJP(Sun Certified Java Programmer) exam passed

Currently Working at Pune looking for a Great opportunity

Regards,
Amol Chaudhari

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Tikam Chand currently working in hyderabad looking for a Great opportunity.

- Experience 2.0 Years.
- Expertise in Java,J2EE, Struts, JSP, Servlet, JSTL, Jdbc, xml, Hibernate, JavaScript.
- 1.5 SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer) exam passed

Regards,
Tikam Chand.

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have completed my BE in computer Science with aggregate 64.55, I was working in Wipro Infotech as Engineer trainee for Nortel Networks Voice products (Oct 2007 to Jul 2008). I quit Wipro about a year back as I wanted to pursue my Higher Studies but couldn afford money so couldn't join for Masters.

I have done an 8 months course on Java/J2ee with good hands on experience on Core java and J2ee concepts. Please let me know for any interviews at Wipro.

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am a Sun Certified Java Programmer and Sun Certified Web-Component Developer.

I have a Good technical skills in Core Java, Swings, J2EE, JSP, Servlet,
JDBC, Struts 1.2, Ejb 2.0, Xml, JavaScript, Html, Web Services Using Apache SOAP, MyEcllipse 6.6,Weblogic 8.1, Tomcat 5.5,
Oracle 9i/10g, MySql.

Good in Project Mgmt, Status reporting, client interfacing skills .
Good to have experience in Product Life Cycle .

Total IT & Relavant Exp : 1.2 yr's
Current CTC : 1.8 LPA
Expected CTC : Negotiable
Notice period : 03-15 Days
DOB : 21/08/1986

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards,
Ritesh Verma

I have around 2+ year's experience as software professional in Java/J2EE, Struts Framework and Oracle with Different IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans. Presently, I was working as a Java Professional in Indian Web Developer, Bhopal since Jan-2007 to March-2009. My Current Academic Qualification is MCA (Master of Computer Application) with 72.05% from Samrat Ashok Technological Institute, Vidisha is repotted collage of M.P.

Your consideration is greatly appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,
Karuna Turkar

Sir,
I am Harish, fresher, MCA graduate 2009 passout. I have good programming knowledge in core Java, J2ee. And I am looking for a job. So pls inform me if any interviews.

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have 2.1 Years of experience in JAVA Development as well as Software Support. I have passed SCJP exam with 87%. I have done my MCA with First Class from University of Pune.

I would be pleased to hear from you further about any job opportunities for me in JAVA.

Thank you,
Regards,
Deepak Nigade

Hello Sir/Madam..

My name is Nilesh Gundecha. I have completed my B.E. (I.T.) from Pune University.

I have expertisation In Java/J2EE technologies. I have also completed my Sun Certification for Java Programmer with 87%. I have also learnt fe frameworks like Struts, Hibernate. Right now am learning Spring on myself.

I am looking for the oportunity where i will be able utilize my skills. And i beleive ur company is best place to fulfil the needful. So if any oportunity is there, kindly let me know.

Hello Sir/Madam..

My name is Virendra Singh I have completed my MCA.

I am having 3 year of experince In Java/J2EE technologies. I have also completed my Sun Certification for Java Programmer with 86%.

I am looking for the oportunity where I will be able utilize my skills. And I beleive ur company is best place to fulfil the needful. So if any oportunity is there, kindly let me know.

Regards
Virendra Singh

Hello Mam/Sir,

I Shefali Jain..completed MCA this yaer..looking for job in Java. I have done Traing in NTPC and I have completed a project there on Java. I am more intersted in doing work on Java rather than any other language. Please if thera any interview please let me inform...

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am a B.E. fresher passed out in july-2009. I seek a job in your company. I have no experience in the IT company. If there are any employment in your company, please do let me know about it.

Yours sincerely,
Sahana L.Bhat

Hello Friends,

I worked for Wipro for 4 years as Project Leader....and laid off recently.

I was getting so many calls from other companies when the market was nice. But I was so much attached to the company and ignored the calls.