• Dear Guest, Please do NOT forget to join our JAVA JOBS (ONLY) FACEBOOK GROUP to be aware of latest JAVA openings, and you may also post any JAVA related queries/jobs.
Hello Sir/Mam,

This is regarding the job opening in Wipro Technologies for Java/J2EE Developer. I have an experience of 3+ Years in Java/J2EE Technology, along with 1+ Yrs of experience in Struts2, Hibernate and JPA. I am SCJP Certified. My Current employer is Tata Consultancy Services.

Please let me know regarding the interview procedure for the above...

Your Sincerely,
Shazia Hassan

Helo,
This is Debasis having 1 year 6 months experience in Java/J2EE in Satyam Computer Service Ltd. Please inform me for the interview.

Thanks,
Debasis

hello sir,

I am Arpita Pramanik, completed my B.Tech in 2009 with copmuter science with c.g.p.a of 8.15. I have done projects on Core Java and .Net. My preferred job loacation is Bangalore. I think im suitable for this post. plz call me, if any interview is there.

Dear Sir/Mam

I am 3.5 Yrs experienced Java/J2EE professional. Egarly looking fo job change for career growth. As mentioned in above ad i applied at Wipro site..
Can you just let m know when the selection procedure for the shortlisted candidates will happen..?

Thanks & Regards,
Shazia Hassan

hi friends,

My name is Guptha.

I have completed my MCA with an aggregate of 79%. My skills are C, C++, Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP.

If you know any openings please intimate me...

hello mam,

I have completed MCA in 2009 with 74%. Plz intimate me if there are jobs. I hope i will get the response form you. And plz tell me if there any jobs,plz...

thank you for your response in advance.

I have around 2+ year's experience as software professional in Java/J2EE, Struts Framework ,Hybernaite with Different IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans.

Your consideration is greatly appreciated.

Respected Sir/Mam,

I have a Good technical skills in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Xml, JavaScript, Html, Web Services Using Apache, MyEcllipse 6.6, Tomcat 5.5, Oracle 9i/10g, MySql.

Hello Sir

I am Java/JEE fresher, i have good knowledge on multiple technologies,any interview plz call me...as it is my most favorable language to work on

Thanks & Regards
Verma Dinesh(MCA_2009)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Rajasekaran M.Sc(CS & IT) , fresher,

Expertise in Java,J2EE, Struts, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, Jdbc, XML, JavaScript, AJAX.

I belive my skills are suited for your requirment, if any interview plz let me know.

thanks & regards
rajasekar.

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am interested in doing Java Developer Job. I would like to work with you as working in your company will hone my skills. Please consider me for interview.

Best Regards,

Deepshikha

Dear Sir/Madam,

To take this opportunity, I introduce myself as Dheeraj Gupta working in Wordsinfocom Pvt. Ltd as a software developer with 21 month of experience in Java, J2EE, Mysql, Struts(Core), Ibatis, Javascript, etc. I am a MCA passed out student with 72.15% from the year of 2007. I am always ready to work in any challenging environment or any esteemed organization where, I can utilize my all the skills and able to achieve the organization goal. It will be a great pleasure for me, I will be a part of your organization.

Dear Sir/Madam

I have 7 years experience as a trainer in java / j2ee. I have a Good technical skills in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet

regards,
Anita

To associate with an organization which progress dynamically and gives me a chance to update my knowledge and enhance my skills and be a part of the team that excels in work towards the growth of the organization.

A.THRIMURTHY

Hi
I am a 2009 fresher. This is my acedemic summary
Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP 6) with 81%
Proficient in JAVA (Core), C, C++.
Working knowledge of J2EE (JSP, SERVLETS, JDBC), HTML, JAVA SCRIPT, Basics of STRUTS, ASP.NET (using VB & C#).

Thank you
Sudhanshu Kumar Gupta

Hello Sir/Madam

I am Shrutha.C
I am fresher
I have done a course on java in NICT
I am looking for software job
please let me know about the openings